Flame Retardant Chemicals
We offer wide range of flame retardant chemical these chemical are proven effective treatment to stop the burning on paper, fabric and wood.
Salient features :
- Suppress smoke generators
- Will not stain most fabrics
- Accepts paint or stain after treatment on wood
- Can be sprayed, brushed, rolled on or dipped
- Non hazardous
- Non toxic
- Dries clear
- Most paper products
- Important documents
- Bare wood
- Around fireplaces
- Physical State: Solid
- Usage: Industrial
- Grade Standard: Reagent Grade
- Packaging Type: Box
Certified by DR & DO, Ministry of Defence as per
(IS-7016 part-II & BS 3119-3120) and toxicology report by SIIR for
safety and non hazardous.
Diffusion Pump Oils (DP oil) : Vac
We offer wide range of diffusion pump oils, very useful for industrial usage.
Added advantage over conventional diffusion pump oils.
- Colorless transparent oily liquid
- Excellent heat stability
- Very high boiling point
- Extremely low volatility
- Gives pressures down to 5X10¯6 mm Hg (6X106 m bar)
- Very low toxicity
- Absolutely non-corrosive to most metals
- Equivalent to DP oil of DOW chemicals
- Unit Pack Size: As per order
- Features: Complex Agent
- Brand: TOPL
Anti Freeze Coolant
KOOL-PAC is a single phase, ethylene glycol type heavy
duty engine coolant based on 'PAC' carboxylate corrosion inhibitor system.
This is a nitrite, nitrate, borate, phosphate, silicate and amine free formulation which uses PAC carboxylate technology to provide maximum protection to the six basic metal alloys found in most heat transfer systems. Since the coolant contains no phosphate or silicates, hard water deposits in the cooling system are reduced. Water pump seal wear is reduced as a result of fewer abrasive dissolved solids in KOOL-PAC which results in improved water pump seal life.
Note : This product is not to be used to protect the inside of potable water system against freezing.
Product description and features:
- KOOL-PAC is manufactured from ethylene glycol and a highly
effective corrosion inhibitor package. This inhibitor system
eliminates the need for silicates, phosphates, borates, nitrates and
amine additives which are traditionally used for this purpose
- Solution of KOOL-PAC and deionised water in 1:1 ratio protects the engine from freezing down to minus 35°C and boil over protection to 129°C with 15 Lb pressure cap
- Certified by ARAI & SIIR as per JIS-k 2234-94
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- Model/Grade: A